- 3 cups halved or quartered small yellow and red tomatoes
- 3 cups medium-dice seedless watermelon
- 6 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 12 basil leaves, chiffonade
- 12 mint leaves, chiffonade
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 slices semolina baguette, thick, toasted
- Prepared pesto, as needed
- 8 oz. BelGioioso Burrata cheese, cut into 6 equal portions
- Cracked black pepper, as needed
- 1.2 oz. micro arugula
- 6 fried basil leaves
- Balsamic glaze, as needed
Toss tomato and watermelon in olive oil with basil and mint. Season with salt and pepper. Marinate an hour.
Per order: Drain tomato/watermelon mixture. Place 1 cup mixture in center of chilled salad plate. Brush 1 baguette toast with pesto. Place baguette toast at 11 o’clock position on plate. Top baguette with 1 wedge BelGioioso Burrata. Sprinkle cracked black pepper over Burrata. Place mound of micro arugula atop tomato/watermelon salad. Crown presentation with 1 fried basil leaf. Drizzle balsamic glaze around salad. Serve immediately.